Visiting Christian Science Nurse Service, London Field
Christian Science nursing care is available in your home. Care is available to those relying fully on Christian Science and working with a Christian Science practitioner listed in The Christian Science Journal.
If you require Christian Science nursing care, or would like to discuss the services provided, please call the Registered Manager of the Visiting Christian Science Nurse Service on 0791 941 7941. You may also call the main number 01322 863116. Christian Science nursing care is available on an hourly basis for a temporary period of time.
The Visiting Christian Science Nurse Service will respond to calls in South East England and will go further afield if required. Area covered by the service:
Central London; Home Counties; East and West Sussex; Berkshire and East Anglia. Other areas beyond London to the north and south-west may be covered from time to time if there are special requests.
The Visiting Christian Science Nurse Service provides the following services:
- free assessment visit to discuss the provision of Christian Science nursing care in the home
- spiritual reassurance, reading aloud the Christian Science Bible Lesson and other authorised Christian Science literature
- assistance with mobility and instruction in the use of mobility aids
- assistance with personal care (bathing/showering, nail-care, etc.)
- cleansing and bandaging
- assistance with meal preparation and food modification
- assistance with transportation to/from Charton Manor
The Visiting Christian Science Nurse Service, London Field, is regulated by the UK Care Quality Commission and accredited by The Commission for Accreditation of Christian Science Nursing Organizations/Facilities, Inc.
Please refer to the FUNDING page.
- Christian Science Nursing Care, £35.00 per hour spent at patient’s home, up to a maximum daily rate of £280
- Sleep-over, £50.00 (covers 1 hour nursing care during the night)
- Travel, the first hour of travel is free then £25 per hour is charged
- No charge for up to the first hour of an initial visit to carry out an assessment of patient needs